My Mission and Passion
The mission of WWW is to create a space for women to explore and challenge their self defeating beliefs about their bodies and to develop a healthier body image that will allow them to live their most meaningful life and end the war with their bodies.
My goal is to help women become confident and strong in their own bodies. I I want to help women improve self-esteem and decrease self-judgments through the practice of acceptance and gratitude for their bodies.
I will do this by providing support and skill building in the areas of defining body image, uncovering our past and present sources of our negative body image, identifying family and societal patterns that have contributed to negative body image, and exploring our own body rules. Together we will identify how we are at war with our body and begin to move to a place of peace through exercises in gratitude, mindfulness and acceptance.
My ultimate passion and goal is to help all WWW stop the WAR with their bodies and embody PEACE.
Why Join The Movement?
The mission of Wonder Woman Warriors (WWW) is to create a space for women to explore and challenge their self defeating beliefs about their bodies and to develop a healthier body image that will allow them to live their most meaningful life and end the war with their bodies.
We help women become confident and strong in their own bodies. We help women improve self-esteem and decrease self-judgments through the practice of acceptance and gratitude for their bodies.
We do this by providing support and skill building in the areas of defining body image, uncovering our past and present sources of our negative body image, identifying family and societal patterns that have contributed to negative body image, and exploring our own body rules. We identify how we are at war with our body and begin to move to a place of peace through exercises in gratitude, mindfulness and acceptance.
Our goal is to help all WWW stop the WAR with their bodies and embody PEACE.
Do you feel like you’re constantly dissatisfied with your body?
Do you feel like you struggle with self judgments about your body?
Do you often beat yourself up with messages such as “I’m too fat” “I wish by body were different” or “I’m not good enough”
Do you feel pressured to look a certain ways
Do you bounce from diet to diet in the hopes of achieving the “idea” body
Did you grow up in a home where you were told your body wasn’t ok the way it was
Did you grow up in a home where “diet talk” was the norm
Do you feel that you are at war with you body
Do you often compare yourself to other woman
At the end of this program you will
Explored your own past and current body image messages
You will explore the roots of your own body image struggles
You will gain an understanding of WHY you tell your body the things you do
You will define what body image means to you / discover your own personal body image
You will uncover past and current sources of negative body image – society, social media, family
You will understand the origins of your body image
You will uncover your own negative self talk about your body
You will uncover your thought distortions
You will understand the behavioral consequences of your negative body image on your and your family?
You will begin to modify your own negative self talk about your body
You will discover the practice of gratitude for your body
You will identify body image rituals and rules that you have help AND begin to extinguish these rituals
You will step into the practice of mindful acceptance of you body
You will move towards body peace
The Women who benefit from my programs often
More empowered in their own bodies
Embrace their own beauty both outside and in
Leave their negative and self hate messages behind
Develop a deeper understanding of the voices that influence how they feel about themselves
Leave old messages from family behind
Challenge their ideas of what is “ideal” for a women’s body
Extinguish the netgative self talk
Have gratitude for all of things that their bodies allow them to do
Develop peace and compassion for their bodies
Begin to take part in activities that they may have avoiced their WHOLE lives (i.e., going to the beach)
What Will you Get??
What will you get with my program:
* Access To Me LIVE Every Thursday at 7:30 pm EST in Our Exclusive Members Only Facebook Group for Lecture and Q & A Support. (Valued at Over $900.00, I charge $150/175 per consult at my private practice - so massive value and savings here.) - Replays will always be available.
* The Complete 6 Module No More Body Wars Education and Coaching Program (over 6 hours of information, skill lessons, and practical application techniques taught by me each week. Valued at over $450)
* Receive weekly Experiential Exercises & Homework so you can deepen your understanding of your own body image struggles and gain the skills to begin to challenge your negative messages throughout your 6 week program.
* You will also have access to Dr. Paul’s podcast interviews with other woman like you who have overcome their own body wars .
Weekly Immersion Schedule:
1. Each week, you will complete 1 module of my No More Body Wars program (each module will be 1 hour, but will include homework and experiential exercises so this will most likely be a weekly commitment of up to 2 hours). You will be able to do this on your own time, whenever you choose, but it be best to do it before Thursdays LIVE Q&A so you are caught up with the weeks teachings. You will get the most out of this hybrid immersion program that way!
2. Once you have finished 1 module for the week, you will then formulate any questions you both have about the module you completed and or general questions about the homework. The more specific the questions, the better.
3. Every Thursday at 7:30 pm EST, you will come on to our private "membership only" Facebook Group (you will be pre-approved), where you will have the opportunity to work interactively with Dr. Jennifer. In addition to being able to ask any questions during this time, there may also be additional teachings and time for processing during this LIVE Workshop and it will be available for Replay in case you can't make it LIVE. .
4. Often Dr. Jennifer will trouble shoot with 3 to 4 individuals while LIVE in real time, as an example for all woman to learn as a group. We can't wait to vibe with all of you each week, so make sure to mark your calendar every Thursday, at 7:30 pm est so you can be LIVE with us. It's more fun that way!
This Hybrid Immersion Program offers well over $1500 in value.
I wanted to create the possibility for all woman to have an affordable opportunity to challenged their negative body image and move from Body Wars to Body Peace in a space of safety, compassion and support.
I look forward to working with you and giving you 100% percent of myself, as we all move towards a more grateful space for our bodies.
We will be meeting in group format, every Thursday at 7:30 pm est, which is also good timing for other time zones around the world. When you sign up you will receive an email with instructions about where to meet every Thursday
Your Health Starts Here
3038 N Federal Highway, Suite F2,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306